The Climate Board is excited to share the first publication as part of our ongoing work on Sustainability Effectiveness, featuring two main components:
The report includes The Climate Board’s sustainability maturity model, which highlights key activities that organizations take along their sustainability journey and discusses how these sustainability activities can be integrated throughout an organization.
This framework can be used by companies in the early and interim stages of their sustainability journeys as they consider how to embed sustainability into their business.
Internal & External Stakeholder Management
- Sustainability Leadership in C-Suite – Sara Boettiger
- How to Think About Governance – Angela Paulk
- Impact Assessment and Reporting from Scratch – Dawn Wells
- Engaging with Ratings Agencies – Andrea Blackman
Executing a Sustainability Strategy
- An Enterprise Approach to Risk – Sara Boettiger
- Developing Effective Sustainability Messaging – Jackie Roberts
- How Investors Look at Supply Chains – Andrea Blackman
- Embedding Sustainability in the Enterprise – Sara Boettiger
- Valuing Financial & Product Innovation – Andrea Blackman
- How to Think About Third-Party Certifications – Jackie Roberts
To complement this research, we are also offering our members the opportunity to engage with The Climate Board’s expert advisors as part of our Sustainability Effectiveness webinar series. Join us every other Friday this summer for a 45 min conversation with one of our experts. Not only will you hear first-hand how these leaders have addressed some of the most common sustainability challenges throughout their careers, but you’ll be able to engage them in a conversation to hear their perspective on your top challenges and questions.
Click on the link below to reserve your spot at our first webinar. Details to come on additional webinars in the series.
Friday, July 21 at 1pm (ET)
The next phase of this research will narrow in focus to identify nuances by industry. Clear, applicable case studies will provide lessons for addressing specific challenges in advancing sustainability effectiveness.
If you’d like to speak with our team to learn more about our ongoing research or to share your challenges or successes around sustainability effectiveness, please reach out to Hannah McGrath firstname.lastname@example.org and Kate Wister email@example.com.